Flutter is a new way to build high-performance, cross-platform mobile apps. Flutter is optimized for today's — and tomorrow's — mobile devices. We are focused on low-latency input and high frame rates on Android and iOS.
See the getting started guide for information about using Flutter.
- The Flutter animation system. [...]
- Flutter widgets implementing the current iOS design language. [...]
- Core Flutter framework primitives. [...]
- The Flutter gesture recognizers. [...]
- Flutter widgets implementing Material Design. [...]
- The Flutter painting library. [...]
- Simple one-dimensional physics simulations, such as springs, friction, and gravity, for use in user interface animations. [...]
- The Flutter rendering tree. [...]
- The Flutter Scheduler library. [...]
- The Flutter semantics package. [...]
- Platform services exposed to Flutter apps. [...]
- The Flutter widgets framework. [...]