A shadow cast by a box.
BoxShadow can cast non-rectangular shadows if the box is non-rectangular (e.g., has a border radius or a circular shape).
This class is similar to CSS box-shadow.
- Canvas.drawShadow, which is a more efficient way to draw shadows.
- blurRadius → double
The standard deviation of the Gaussian to convolve with the box's shape.
- blurSigma → double
The blurRadius in sigmas instead of logical pixels. [...]
- color → Color
The color of the shadow.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- offset → Offset
The displacement of the shadow from the box.
- spreadRadius → double
The amount the box should be inflated prior to applying the blur.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
double factor) → BoxShadow
- Returns a new box shadow with its offset, blurRadius, and spreadRadius scaled by the given factor.
) → Paint
- Create the Paint object that corresponds to this shadow description. [...]
) → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
double radius) → double
- Converts a blur radius in pixels to sigmas. [...]
BoxShadow a, BoxShadow b, double t) → BoxShadow
- Linearly interpolate between two box shadows. [...]
List< BoxShadow>a, List< BoxShadow>b, double t) → List< BoxShadow>
- Linearly interpolate between two lists of box shadows. [...]