Creates grid layouts with a fixed number of tiles in the cross axis.
For example, if the grid is vertical, this delegate will create a layout with a fixed number of columns. If the grid is horizontal, this delegate will create a layout with a fixed number of rows.
This delegate creates grids with equally sized and spaced tiles.
- SliverGridDelegateWithMaxCrossAxisExtent, which creates a layout with tiles that have a maximum cross-axis extent.
- SliverGridDelegate, which creates arbitrary layouts.
- GridView, which can use this delegate to control the layout of its tiles.
- SliverGrid, which can use this delegate to control the layout of its tiles.
- RenderSliverGrid, which can use this delegate to control the layout of its tiles.
- childAspectRatio → double
The ratio of the cross-axis to the main-axis extent of each child.
- crossAxisCount → int
The number of children in the cross axis.
- crossAxisSpacing → double
The number of logical pixels between each child along the cross axis.
- mainAxisSpacing → double
The number of logical pixels between each child along the main axis.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
SliverConstraints constraints) → SliverGridLayout
- Returns information about the size and position of the tiles in the grid.
SliverGridDelegateWithFixedCrossAxisCount oldDelegate) → bool
- Override this method to return true when the children need to be laid out. [...]
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
) → String
Returns a string representation of this object.